- Priced WAY below market. Needs some updating; call for details.
- built 1949, 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms (2 upstairs, 1 in basement) plus a half bath on ground level.
- brick and sandstone block construction
- hardwood flooring throughout
- 3 fireplaces (1 gas 1 wood ground level, 1 wood-burning downstairs). Extra flue for a 4th fireplace in master bedroom upstairs
- screened porch
- finished basement with wet bar
- two car detached garage, connected to house with a roof
- large open kitchen with dinette nook & kitchen appliances
- cedar closets, spacious rooms, exquisite craftsmanship!
- nice corner lot, 0.6 acre
- professionally wallpapered by Green Brothers (Alliance)
- central air conditioning, 2 separate systems, upstairs is new
- Anderson & Polaris windows
- www.MarketHeights.org -Voluntary membership just $24/yr.
Schools, schools, SCHOOLS! Some Open Enrollment Options Available:
Canton Local ("Canton South")
Plain Twp.? call 330-492-3500, ask about a "superintendent agreement".
AND... Some college scholarships, available to residents of this home!
PAYMENT ESTIMATOR FOR THIS HOME:
20% down ($45,000) -- approx. $1,550/month (includes property tax/insurance)
10% down ($22,500) -- approx. $1,760/month (includes property tax/insurance)
5% down ($11,250) -- approx. $1,850/month (includes property tax/insurance)
~ Other customized Home Purchase Plans available ~